10.23.2010

2

I was born with blonde hair, and have been taught to cherish it for the rest of my life-- no chemicals, no dye (its the same thing really), basically no nothing. Except, now that I'm a little older, I've started to ask myself how bad can it really be? Anyway, I'm thinking of chopping it brutally shoulder length, like this:

Photobucket

It would be something entirely different from my current long waves. I've been longing for something noticable and different for ages.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ooh, don't you just love it? So unique and colorful and gives exactly the impression I'm looking for.

Photobucket

I'm defiinitely falling for Tavi's hair too, but I'm looking for something even stronger (*sigh of horror mingled with admiration from imaginary crowd*).

Ok, fine, enough for today, I'm starting to bore even myself out with these monotone descriptions of red hair and how badly I want it. I think as soonI get back to the city (from the countryside, where I'm spending my short vacation), I'm heading straight to Sachajuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment